Field Hockey Canada is looking for umpires and technical officials for summer nationals
Field Hockey Canada is hosting National Championships in Surrey, BC this summer and looking for interested umpires and officials to sign up this month.
WHEN? July 29th – August 4th (U18) & August 9th – 14th (U16)
WHERE? Surrey, BC
WHO? WU18, WU16, MU18, MU16
WHAT? We need Targeted Provincial and Regional Umpires, but higher levels are welcome to apply! All levels of Technical Officials may apply!
DEADLINE: April 15, 2022
FILL OUT YOUR INTEREST HERE
Creating Your F-RED Account
It’s easy to create an account with FHC’s Registration and Event Database (F-RED.) One account can administer a whole family; each person does not need to have their own account. If you or a family member already has an FHA Ramp account, or indeed a Ramp account for any other sport, you can login to F-RED with those credentials, and you should not create a new account.
And you only need to do this once even if you have multiple roles, as it will be tied to your login rather than any specific role or position.
TWO SIMPLE STEPS
- Create your account here: https://www.rampregistrations.com/login?v3=7aa122cc – When complete, you will return to the login page.
- Test your login to be sure it works.
Submit your Interest in Officiating at National Championships
Once you have a F-RED account, here’s how to register to submit your interest officiating at National Championships.
- Head to this link to register for the program here: https://www.rampregistrations.com/a/?v3=5e3a2272
- Hit the Register as an Official button
- Pre-selected is the Membership Season 2021-2022 under choose a season.
- Under Choose a Family Member select Add Family Member. This is where you will fill in all of your basic information that will be kept in the system under your profile for future use.
- Under Choose officiating level, select OUTDOOR National Championships.
- Select the only available Package, called Expression of Interest and hit Continue.
- On the next page, called Questions, check off what position(s) you are interested in participating as and hit Continue.
- On the final page, called Confirm Details, you can review your responses. If satisfied, click Submit Registration. A confirmation email will be automatically sent to you. Field Hockey Canada and the Officials’ Committee will be in touch at a later date to follow up.
*If you have any questions or troubleshooting, please contact Hailey Yhap at firstname.lastname@example.org