Field Hockey Canada is accepting expressions of interest for individuals interested in filling the role of Travel Manager for the Women’s National Teams, Senior and Junior. The individual should be passionate about sport and field hockey, and have a strong appreciation and understanding of the requirements for a high performance environment, both domestically and internationally.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Team during the training camp and domestic/ international competition.
- Working with the Women’s National Program Domestic Manager, coordinate travel logistics, be the single point of accountability for event coordination, and provide key program information for the athletes.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to work cooperatively with high performance athletes, staff, coaches, technical, sport psychology and other sport specialists.
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to adapt and make decisions and adjustments as needed.
- Able to work under pressure with a can-do-attitude, and provide a positive environment for success on and off the field
- Recent international program/event competition team management experience.
- Comfort and familiarity with basic computer programs for information dissemination and program/event management.
To express your interest in being a Travel Manager for the Women’s National Program, please submit your cover letter and resume to Lisa Northrup at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the posting by clicking here.